Model : 09MLMS-MTF
|Input Tray System||• Y Axis (Ball Screw + Stepping Motor)
• Two test classified Tray input, when one finish the production process, and the other will be activated, the production process will not be interrupted.
* Ready button: If users pressed this button, it will notify system that Tray has been replaced.
|Output Tray & Elevator||• Y Axis (Ball Screw + Stepping Motor)
• Tray Chuck
* Stepping motor
* Moving up and stacking the Tray.
* Moving up and picking the Tray.
* Tray exist sensor (Cylinder clamps sensor)
* Double Tray checking (optical fiber sensor, Y axis movement checking)
|Pick & Place Robot||• X axis uses Ball Screw and Servo Motor, Z Axis moving distance is 30mm, and it is driven by Servo Motor. (Eccentric wheel and connecting rod)
• PP-Z has a Contact Edge Sensor, adjustable weight range: 20g~50g.
• PP-Z up sensor (Home Sensor) is used to check servo motor (Z Axis) out of step.
• Tray position regulator interface is easy to adjust. (Diagonal)
• The method of checking lenses placed successfully ( Check Module Jam at Pocket )
* Before PP-Z places a lens, it will check the value of flow sensor.
* After PP-Z places a lens, it will re-check the value of flow sensor in the correct state, and the contact edge sensor should not leave.
|Tray Loader||• Tray loader system use change Kit method to replace the different product.
• Tray loader system will check the success of Loading Tray.
* Tray Exist Sensor (also check whether the cassette was out of lenses.)
* Double Tray checking (optical fiber sensor sensor)
|Tray Stacker||• Tray stacker system use change Kit method to replace the different product.
• Tray stacker system will check whether the tray stack tower is full.
• In order to avoid lenses crushing, the tray stacker system will check that whether lenses protrude the Tray before stack the Tray.
|Lens Size (Diameter)||10mm (Max)|
|PP Head Number||1 (Standard), 2 (Option)|
|PP Z Axis Stroke||30mm|
|Sorting Time per sample||1 sec|
|Units per hour||More than 4 K/H (two PP Arm)|
|Tray Size (LxW)||170 mm x 170mm|
|Tray Stacking Height||300 mm, Maximum Loading 5Kg|
|Robot Pick Place Accuracy(X,Z)||± 20um|
|Pick Force||20g ~100g|
|MTF Tray||2 station|
|Output Stacker||4 Set|
|Empty Tray||4 Set|
|Interface||Window interface + Mouse & Keyboard|
|Power||200~240 Volt, 10A|
|Dimension (LxWxH)||1900 x 950 x 2000mm|
|Total Weight||300 kgs|