● Metric Type
● Adjustable height range from 40mm to 220mm
● Include two 1/4 λ elliptical mirrors.
● The stand rod diameter is 38.1mm with 360mm height.
● A POM gear rack set into the rod for rack-and-pinion control over component elevation.
● The upper mirror mount is fitted with two micrometers to provide precise, independent control of tilt and azimuth adjustments.
● The upper mirror mount is coarse-fine azimuth angle control for accurate beam pointing over large distance.
● The upper mirror holder has a hand-sized knurled knob (dia. 70mm) for coarse azimuth positioning over a 360° range.
● Rotation function on lower mirror mount.
● 4 x M6 clearance holes on the bottom plate for easy mounting on optic table or platform.
● Precision devices for adjusting the height and direction of a laser beam.
● The different elevation adjustment is specified by customer's requirements.